Breakfast and After School Club — Available from September
Narnians Breakfast and After School Clubs are currently closed due to COVID-19 safety protocols.
As from 6 September 2021, wraparound care will be provided for children of Slade Primary School before the start and after the finish of the school day. A brief overview of the provision is outlined for your information below with further information to follow in due course which will be available to view here.
· The provision will be based in the Deacon House Hall
· The morning session will be from 07:30 – 08:30, daily
· A breakfast of cereal and fruit will be provided
· The afternoon session will be from 15:30 – 17:30, daily
· A simple snack will be provided during the afternoon session
· Charge for the morning session: £4.00
· Charge for the afternoon session: £8.00
· 35 places will be available per session
Booking and payment will be made online with bookings for September 2021 being taken from 12 July 2021.
Further details regarding the provision, including details of drop off and pick up points, will be sent out prior to the opening of the online booking system to further inform your decision making before booking places.
The plans for this provision have anticipated that current government guidance will have been updated and restrictions lifted by the start of the new term. However, please be mindful that any provision is always subject to change in response to ongoing developments and consequent updates in guidance.